Babylock Crown Jewel III
With an 18-inch throat space, the Crown Jewel III is the most popular size in longarm quilting machines and is ideal for quilters looking for more workspace and software. This feature-rich machine sews at an impressive 2,200 stitches per minute, while its built-in stitch regulator and Precision Stitch mode ensure smooth, precise stitching, even after hard stops and pauses.
The Crown Jewel III also includes a new quick-set tension that allows you to easily adjust upper thread tension and view your settings on the digital LCD readout. Additionally, its enhanced LED light ring better illuminates the needle area – where you need light most.
For more information about the Babylock Long Arm Quilting Machine, click here: Babylock
Coronet 16" Long Arm Machine and Frame
The new Baby Lock Coronet longarm quilting machine opens up worlds of possibilities for first-time longarm quilters. The included 5' frame that fits easily into the smallest studio, yet the Coronet has a huge 16" workspace that gives quilters complete control over their compositions from beginning to end.
The Brother Dream Fabric Frame
Get Perfect Quilting Results at Home with the Pfaff PQ3 18 Inch Arm
Quilt even the bulkiest projects with room to spare! With an 18-inch wide space between the needle and arm of the machine, and 8 inches of height, the Pfaff® PQ3 easily handles large or bulky projects. It lets you stitch larger quilt patterns without having to roll fabric as often, too. Automatic Stitch Regulator
Achieve uniform stitch results throughout, even as you change quilting speed or direction. Your Pfaff® PQ3 ensures uniform quality from the very first stitch to the last. Auto Needle Position
You decide when the machine stops in the needle up or needle down position. Minimize bent or broken needles; maximize free movement of the machine. Large Bobbin Capacity
Quilt longer between bobbin changes with the extra large capacity bobbin. Includes built-in bobbin winder. Ergonomic Handles
Adjustable, ergonomic handles move up and down for maximum comfort while quilting. Rubber handle grips feel great.
Pair the PQ3 with the Quilt Artist and the Imperial Quilt Frame for the perfect quilting combintation.
Pfaff Quilt Artist
We set out to create the latest in quilting design and technology. After research with an abundance of industry experts and the savviest quilters, we developed a product that takes your creativity to a new level of perfection with added design capabilities and efficiency. Whether you’re creating cherished family heirlooms, gifts or thinking of starting a quilting business in your home, this product is the essential complement to your quilting passion.
Visualize your passion with the PFAFF® Quilt Artist™ automated quilter. When combined with the PFAFF® GrandQuilter 18.8 and Inspira’s® 4D™ QuiltDesign Creator, you will reach a new level of precision in your work.
Reach beyond your highest expectations with PFAFF® Quilt Artist™.
PFAFF® Quilt Artist™ Automated Quilter Features:
- 4.5” X 7” Colour Touch Screen – Easy to see and use Drop Down Menus. See the pattern in the work area prior to and during stitching
- 160 Designs (Built In) – Start Quilting right away with a large variety of designs including blocks, corners, continuous designs, letters, number and more
- Communication media = USB Drive (up to 2GB recommended) – Easy to use and can hold large quantities of designs
- Easy Set Up – Smooth Belt Drives – Saves set up time and frustration. Belts are the industry standard as they are dependable
- Easy Internet Upgrades with USB download – Upgrades are done while attached to the machine, no need to ship unit away
- Easy Design Editing – Adjust any pattern to fit your project - Rotate (90-by-90 or degree-by-degree), Mirror (horizontal and/or vertical), Scale (auto scaling or manual, proportional or non-proportional), reposition and many other options
- Multi Point Pattern Placement – More design possibilities as blocks don’t have to be square.
- Horizontal and/or Vertical locks – Allows you to lock the carriage in either direction so that you can easily sew completely straight lines
- Compatible with Inspira® 4D QuiltDesign Creator™ – Create your own designs and/or see your entire quilt before you start your project